Excellent for metal work, automotive, and stamping or for work in the oil and gas industries. This double-coated protection combines slip resistance and permeation protection with high cut resistance in a surprisingly dextrous glove. Color-coded wrists simplify sizing and re-issuing .
About the glove
Excellent medium-to-high cut resistance combines with a unique double coating that allows a sure hold for handling oily or wet parts.
On top of a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) shell, we use a more environmentally conscious, water-based polyurethane (WBPU) coating as a palm and finger base coat. This helps reduce penetration of liquids, including light oil. Then we secure your grip with a foam nitrile top coat. Foam nitrile offers very good chemical grip for oils, petrochemicals, fuels, and most acids. Our sandy grip finish increases abrasion resistance and cut protection.
This layered protection is the most breathable and flexible in its class, beginning with its ANSI cut level 4 shell that delivers high cut resistance without bulk.
- Water-based polyurethane (WBPU) base coating on full fingers and palm, plus a second coat of foam nitrile. Ideal choice for dry and light-oil applications. Delivers excellent grip, even against oils, fats, and greases.
- Sandy finish enhances abrasion resistance and cut protection while improving wet grip. No-smudge technology protects surfaces!
- Very breathable coating technology results in the best air permeability.
- HDPE knit shell provides ANSI cut level 4 protection without bulk. Strength-to-weight ratio is 8 to 15 times higher than steel. Uncoated back and wrist help improve ventilation.
- SmartCut™ cut level 4 gloves feature an orange logo — simplifies spot compliance checks.
- A full knit wrist — seamless and stretchable — provides a snug fit and prevents dirt, debris and cold from getting inside glove.
|BKCR4420-6||6-Red||HDPE||WBPU Coating / Nitrile|
|BKCR4420-7||7-Blue||HDPE||WBPU Coating / Nitrile|
|BKCR4420-8||8-Green||HDPE||WBPU Coating / Nitrile|
|BKCR4420-9||9-White||HDPE||WBPU Coating / Nitrile|
|BKCR4420-10||10-Black||HDPE||WBPU Coating / Nitrile|