We are your guides to workplace safety. We partner with you to reduce accidents, risk, costs, and absenteeism.
Our clients, at minimum, rely on us to help them comply with a multitude of regulatory issues. But what we keenly understand is that our clients charge us with helping to protect lives and valuable assets. To that mission, Safety Today is here to help. We are full-service safety experts, a safety distributor ... and then some. We are safety knowledge providers, safety trainers, and safety problem solvers who partner with companies just like yours to reduce potential risk, injuries, and liability.
Safety is our business.
Programs and Services
Safety Today provides comprehensive safety services to our customers, counseling companies on best practices, risk management, accident avoidance and offering product solutions. Your satisfaction and peace of mind is our greatest reward.
Our trained safety experts throughout North America provide the full spectrum of safety programs and training. From getting the proper fit for your PPE to the correct way to use specialized safety products, we are here to help you. We work with you to develop customized solutions to proactively and intelligently manage your exposure to risk and accidents, to ensure compliance with rules and regulations, as well as to prepare you to deal with any safety-related emergency.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive fall-protection program
- Fall-protection equipment inspection services
- Consultation and evaluation of areas of risk to complete training and technical support
- Recommend cost-effective fall-protection solutions that will provide your associates the greatest safety and peace of mind
- Preventive programs for safe handling of flammable materials and dangerous chemicals
- Hazardous-spill prevention and control strategies
- Minimizing risk from slippery work surfaces
- Traffic safety, poor visibility, and more
- Air quality sampling and monitoring
- Fit testing and proper use training
- Your turnkey solution: A complete supplied air solution
Arc Flash Analysis
- NFPA 70E education programs
- Electrical hazards analysis and prevention
- Ongoing support and regulatory compliance
Confined Space Entry
- Evaluate your current confined-space protection
- Recommend evacuation and ventilator systems to reduce risk
- Ensure accident-prevention plans are current and comply with industry and regulatory standards
- Service center for portable instrumentation and respiratory equipment
- Warranty, repair, overhaul, flow testing, and recalibration services
- Preventive maintenance programs
Signage, Identification, and Marking
- Lockout, tagout, and facility safety signage
- Identification system and employee education
- Facility signage/identification surveys
Training & Education
- Develop and Conduct site and exposure/risk specific programs
- OSHA, CSA, DOT, EPA and NFPA regulatory compliance
- Lockout/tagout, electrical safety/arc flash, confined space, fall protection
Personal Protective Equipment
- Standardization programs—we represent 98% of the manufacturers
- A complete safety audit of your plant
- Safety equipment cost-savings reports and management