- Order picker cab-mount bracket and mounting hardware
- Rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing
- Semi-sealed design
- 11 ft. (3.3m) 1" (2.5cm) nylon web lifeline
- Stainless steel dynamic components
- Internal energy absorption system
- Anti-ratcheting self adjusting disk brake
- Swiveling anchorage point
- Self locking swiveling snap hook
- Impact indicator
- Reserve lifeline system
- i-Safe™ equipped
11 ft. (3.3m) of 1" (2.5cm) nylon web with swivel snap hook and order picker cab-mount bracket.
Ultra-Lok™ self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) are rugged, yet extremely lightweight and superbly engineered devices you can count on for safety, efficiency and comfort. Stainless steel components, an anti-ratcheting brake system and a semi-sealed design provide the user with a system built to last. Our SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.