Smallest and lightest 9ft. cable lifeline on the market.
The Black Rhino SRL’s are designed with stainless steel wire rope to endure the daily rigors of harsh environments. Ideal for concrete construction, welding, steel erection, food processing and warehouse applications.
- Lightweight 4.3 lbs. (1.9kg) Repairable; no annual factory recertification required – lowering cost of ownership
- Quick-activating, high-strength stainless steel braking system – arrests free falls, providing a quick, safe rescue
- Variety of integral anchorage connectors available – provides ultimate flexibility of use in a variety of applications
- Integral load indicator – indicates when the unit must be removed from service and returned for repair
- Extended service life – corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum components
- Integral internal shock absorber – consistently reduces fall forces to 900 lbs./f (4kN) or less for greater safety
- Rated to 400 lbs. (181.4kg) capacity when using a SofStop shock absorber (928LS/18INYL)