- Emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- Bidirectional design enables multiple rescues
- 100 ft. (30 m) 5/16" (8 mm) galvanized wire core polyester rope lifeline
- Pre-rigged system is extremely simple to use
- Compact and lightweight design
- Kit also contains 1 body sling, 1 carabiner and carrying bag
- Other lengths available up to 1,000 ft. (305 m) height
100 ft. (30 m) automatic descent control kit with body sling, anchoring carabiner, rope spool and carrying bag.
The Rollgliss™ Rescumatic® provides safe, automatic controlled descent from overhead cranes, towers, buildings or other heights. The system lowers the endangered person(s) at a controlled rate of 3 ft (1m) per second, vertically. In addition, the unit automatically adjusts to the user’s body weight. The Rescumatic® comprises a braid-covered steel cable with a safety belt fitted to each end. The cable passes through sheaves in the control unit, activating a geared brake system. The control unit may be bolted in place, or alternatively, attached by a carabiner to an eyebolt for semi-permanent installation. The Rescumatic® is also extremely easy to operate. No power source or special skills are required. Once the unit is secured to an anchorage the rope can be dropped to the ground. The user can now slip on the support harness, step off the edge and be lowered to safety. As the first person is being lowered, a second harness is traveling up ready to be used by the next person.