Excellent for handling metals, the polyurethane coating provides slip resistance even when exposed to light oils and is proven* not to mar product surfaces. Brass Knuckle BKCR404 gloves are available in five sizes and have color-coded wrists to simplify sizing and re-issuing .
*PPG-approved for glass-handling applications.
About the glove
BK404 is the choice for applications where cut resistance, slip resistance, and dexterity are all required. Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) fibers, this Brass Knuckle® glove offers heavy-duty ANSI cut level 4 protection. For slip resistance, the polyurethane palm and finger coating help ensure high tactility in dry and light oil applications. Polyurethane is also effective protection against fats and greases.
When compared to latex and nitrile coatings, polyurethane offers the highest level of dexterity and improved ergonomics. The glove’s base fabric — an ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene fiber — also permitsmaximum manual dexterity and provides high cut resistance without bulk.
- Polyurethane coating on full fingers and palm. Ideal choice for dry and light-oil applications. Delivers excellent grip, even against oils, fats, and greases. Soft and flexible polyurethane coatings improve tactile sensitivity.
- Smooth grip enhances abrasion resistance.
- HDPE knit is a high-performance fiber, providing ANSI cut level 4 protection without bulk. Strength-to-weight ratio is in a range that’s 8 to 15 times higher than steel. Uncoated back and wrist helps improve ventilation.
- Color codes simplify re-issuing and spot checking for compliance. Brass Knuckle® cut level 4 gloves feature an orange Brass Knuckle logo. Color-coded cuffs indicate glove size.
- A full knit wrist — seamless and stretchable — provides a snug fit and prevents dirt, debris, and cold from getting inside glove.