Silvershield is resistant to over 280 different chemicals including alchohols, aliphatics, aromatice, chlorines, ketones and esters. Economical, most commonly used as a liner glove for added protection. Gloves are ambidextrous, 14.5 in long, 2.7 mil
Silvershield is resistant to over 280 different chemicals including alchohols, aliphatics, aromatice, chlorines, ketones and esters. Economical, most commonly used as a liner glove for added protection. Gloves are ambidextrous.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test
- EN374 - Permiation and breakthrough time
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.
LIMITED WARRANTY. Except for any warranty for a particular product or part specifically stated in our product literature, we warrant all goods sold under this agreement against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from shipment. In the event of such defects, we will, at our sole option and as your exclusive remedy, repair or replace the defective product without charge, or refund the price you have paid. In order for this warranty to be effective, you must notify us within 15 days of discovery of the defect. you must return the defective product to us within the warranty period, properly packaged and with insurance and transportation costs prepaid. We will reship the product to you at our expense in the United States. Products will conform to Honeywell published specifications if properly used and maintained and will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship. no changes to Honeywell published specifications will be valid without Honeywell written consent. This warranty does not cover defects which we determine are because of accident, alteration, modification, negligence, misuse, abuse failure to perform adequate maintenance, or normal wear and tear.